[personal profile] platysseus
Mum & I were in our a joint version of our previous two houses, but we lived closer to the city - at least, that's how the house ended up.

I can't remember how all it all started, but I do remember all the animals taking flight - they knew something bad was about to happen.

There was a truck - a normal truck - flying through the air... It came at a diagonal angle towards our house but it landed on the road and sped onto our neighbour's driveway. Then a plane appeared and headed in the same direction. It crashed into the neighbour's house. I remember yelling the occupant's name, and ran to tell mum what had happened.

I looked out our dining room window and saw another plane. At one point it looked like it would miss our house, but then it dipped down. It was coming. Not knowing where mum was in the house, I shouted loudly: "I love you, ma!" Then it hit.

Then I opened my eyes. The house was still around me. The land outside had changed from greeny bush to dusty red (something like Mars perhaps). I ran around the house checking everything. Even the upstairs area seemed okay & my laptop was untouched. Not sure if I found mum though [or if I was even worried about her].

I went outside and noticed people doing a clean-up. There was a fog, but it was clearing. I remarked upon that - I could see the city much easier now than I'd ever had before. One woman asked if everything was okay. I said "Yes, nothing's changed, except the land around here." She told me to have another check. She said: "Is your car where you left it?"

So, I checked the garage. My car was still there, but mum's car had gone. And then I realised my car was different - it was smaller. On closer inspection I noticed features of my mother's car. The two cars had become one! But there was no way to get into it - everything was welded together.

The garage door opened. Two men came in and inspected the car. I looked out to see other men taking away damaged vehicles. My car was put on a trolley and taken away.

THE END


What does it all mean? :(

December 2015

S M T W T F S
  12345
67 89101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 29th, 2026 02:16 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios